PM Ujjwala Yojana list 2021 beneficiary search pmujjwalayojana.com Check online PMUY Free Gas Connection Beneficiary Status state-wise. Many social welfare schemes are running in our countries. From schemes, PM Ujjwala Yojana 2021 is also one of them. This scheme has launched by Mr. Narendra Modi for the citizen of India. Due to this scheme, many BPL families can have LPG connections. An announcement of the scheme was done in Ballia district, Uttar Pradesh. As a result, many BPL families are taking scheme advantages.
PM Ujjwala Yojana list 2021
हमारे देश की गरीब जनता के लिए यह योजना बहुत हे उपयोगी साबित हो रही है। प्रधान मंत्री जी ने इस योजना को एक तरह से तोहफे के रूप में गरीब परिवारों को लाभ दिया है। जिसकी वजह से उन्हें भी LPG gas connection आसानी से उपलब्ध हो रहे हैं। इससे वे भी आसानी और साफ सुथरे तरीके से खाना पक्का पाएंगे। मुख्यतः इस योजना से महिलाओं को राहत मिली है।
अभी तक योजना का लाभ केवल SECC – 2011 के अनुसार गरीबी रेखा में आने वाले परिवारों को हे मिल रही थी। परन्तु अब इसमें और भी लोगों को लाभ देने हेतु सरकार प्रयासरत है। अब PM उज्ज्वला योजना 2021 में अनुसूचित जाति / अनुसूचित जनजाति , राशन कार्ड धारक , पिछड़ा वर्ग , अंत्योदय अन्न योजना से जुड़े लोग, PMAY -ग्रामीण के लाभार्थी ,आइलैंड व रिवर आइलैंड के लोग और वन में रहने वाले लोग व अन्य गरीब परिवार भी शामिल किये गए हैं।
PMUY List 2021
Although many people have come under the scheme before. But now after adding more families. The number of people taking benefit under the scheme becomes a huge success. Also, the government has aimed to help women in this scheme. And for that Central Government has provided about 5 crores LPG connections among them.
PM Ujjwala Beneficiary Status 2021
The objective of PM Ujjwala Yojana List State Wise
- Firstly, it helps women empowering. And also protecting their health.
- Secondly, At that time the cooking based on fossil fuel has the only method. But now LPG has perfect for cooking food.
- Thirdly, Also reduces the serious health hazards from old cooking methods.
- Before LPG, the number of death increasing due to unclean cooking fuel. But now it has also reduced.
- Most Importantly. Due to the old method, young children were also suffering from acute respiratory problems. And now it has been also resolved.
- Also, it decreased air pollution by burning fossil fuels for cooking.
प्रधानमंत्री उज्ज्वल योजना लिस्ट 2021
|Details for LPG Connection given under the scheme|
|Serial No.||Name of States/ Union Territories||Connections released in numbers|
|3.||Andaman & Nicobar Islands||13,103|
|9.||Daman and Diu||427|
|11.||Dadra and Nagar Haveli||14,438|
|21.||Jammu and Kashmir||12,03,246|
However, The Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas has taken the responsibility for this scheme. So that, all the needy families get an advantage under the scheme. Before this scheme, cooking was also very difficult for poor families. Because for cooking, they need to bring fossil fuels, also woods. But now, this scheme made it easier.
PM Free Gas Connection List 2021
Also, under the scheme, financial support of 1600 Rs is given to BPL families for each LPG connection.
Eligibility Criteria under PM Ujjwala Scheme 2021 :
- At first, the applicant should be from SECC 2011 data families.
- Also, it belongs to BPL Families.
- Or applicant should belong to another scheme such as Antyodaya Ann Yojana, PMAY- G, or caste categories, etc.
- The age limit has also there. Because of this age should be at least 18 years or above.
- Also, applicants should be women belongs to the BPL family.
- For applying, the applicant should also have a bank account in any nationalized bank.
- Moreover, they should belong to India.
- Before applying under the scheme, they don’t have any other LPG connection.
|Name of the scheme||PM Ujjwala Yojana 2021|
|Launched by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Worked under||The Central Government of India|
|Date of Launch||1st May 2016|
|Benefit of scheme||To provide financial assistance|
|Total budget allocated||8000 Crore Rs and|
|In Addition 4800 crore Rs|
|Main objective||Provide LPG connection to BPL families.|
List of Documents required :
- Aadhar Card / Voter Card
- BPL Ration Card or Certificate
- Also, Caste Category Certificate
- Self Declaration attested by Gazette Officer
- Contact details
- Also, Bank Account Details
- Address Proof
- Passport size photo
Although, many people already registered themselves in this scheme. but some still want to know how to register in the given yojana. So, here we are helping you by providing details about the registration process. Also, for those who want to take benefits.
PM Ujjwala Yojana Status State Wise
Then register yourself by just following the given below steps :
- At first, Go to the Official Website of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2021.
- Then through the given link. Applicants will reach the homepage of the website.
- So, the option is given on the homepage. Download form. Firstly click on that.
- Then you need to select the option as per your details. Such as BPL’s new List.
- Also, the application form has opened on your system.
- So, fill in the asked details. And also attach the documents along with the form.
- Then you need to click on submit button at last.
- After that, your application is submitted.
The concerned official will also verify all the details and documents first. And then they will give your name to the beneficiary list. Due to, registration. On some days you can check your application status further. Because with the help of the application registration number, you can check the particular status of the application also.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana List 2021
The process to check PM Ujjwala Yojana Beneficiary List 2021 :
- Firstly, Applicant should visit the Official Website of PMUY Scheme.
- Secondly, by clicking on the link, you reach the homepage of the website.
- So you can see, on the homepage. One form format is also available.
- Then you need to select the option given: State, District., Tehsil., etc.
- After that, You need to click on submit button. Then the list of your district will be opened in front of you.
- So you need to click on the district. Then select your area or block.
- At last, the Beneficiary list along with names has appeared.
- Then, you can check your name.
Similarly, Candidates can check application status as well. But for that, they need to visit the Official page. Also if you have any queries. Then you can contact on a below-given toll-free number.
PMUY Helpline number/Toll-Free number: 1800-266-6696.